v1.00 (14 Jul 2007)
This small application simply counts number of word frequencies in a piece of text. It was written to satisfy the needs of some RISC OS editors, to help in checking articles for consistency.
- Upper and lower case words can be separate, or together.
- Hyphens can be included in words.
- Apostrophies can be ignored or not.
- Words can be excluded from the count.
- Word report shows words in alphabetical order with counts.
- Frequency report shows words in descending count frequency.
- Reports can be spaced or tab separated.
How to obtain WordCount
To download please click on
!WordCount (28 kByte Zip Archive)
Please click home to return to the Avisoft home page.
E&OE. © Copyright Martin Avison, 2009
Last updated: Sat 28th September 2013
Please send any queries or comments to
This site is hosted by Force9 on Plusnet